MASK MEDICAL TYPE I (NON-STERILE) YA-102 3-PLY, SINGLE USE BLACK COLOR
MEDICAL MASK TYPE I (NON-STERILE) YA-102 3-PLY, SINGLE USE
model: YA-102 BLACK COLOR
– ≥95% Bacterial filtration efficiency
– With CE, standard EN14683 certification.
– Rubber resting on the ear and metallic nose clip for further support and safety
– Available in black color.
– Effectively protects against germs, bacteria, and harmful substances without obstructing breathing and being tedious to use.
– Disposable medical masks EN14683 are made of 100% non-woven spunbonded polypropylene which makes it waterproof in droplets and easy to breathe. During the speech, coughing, or even sneezing, small droplets are released into the air that can carry harmful elements. Using a disposable surgical mask can prevent the transmission and spread of germs by a percentage of 95%.
– The single-use medical mask EN14683 is effective in reducing the secretion of infectious agents from the nose and mouth by an asymptomatic carrier or patients in hospitals, clinics, and other enclosed spaces.
– It has 3 layers of filters:
Outer layer: filters out visible particles and droplets
Middle layer: filters out air particles invisible to the human eye
The third layer: Absorbs the vapors of the breath
– Lightweight material
– Comfortable to use
– Without glass fibers
– 100% non-woven polypropylene
– Ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, ICUs, examination rooms and wherever the use of a medical or plain mask is required or recommended
– Size L 175×95 mm
– Packing: 50 pcs of masks inside 1 box
40 boxes (2000 masks) inside 1 carton