Protecting your personal data is very important to the enterprise VRANAS IOANNIS, which is why we are requesting your consent to retain the data we collect in our records via the form found below. If you are a juvenile under the age of 15, the person charged with your parental responsibility must contact us.
With whom we share your personal data:
For the purposes set forth herein, it is necessary to provide access to your personal data to third parties who provide us with support for the services we offer, namely:
1. Technological service providers
2. Associates and providers of accounting and financial monitoring services
3. Associates and providers of supply, transport and delivery services
4. Associates and providers of services relating to marketing and advertising (if you have selected provision of information in the purposes)
5. In such cases, you are hereby informed that we have taken suitable technical and organisational measures with appropriate safeguards, always preserving the security of your data.
Under Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), you have the right:
• to be informed about the processing of your personal data;
• to request access to personal data which concern you;
• to request the rectification of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
• to submit a request for the erasure of personal data;
• to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
• to submit a request to restrict the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
• to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and have them sent to a different controller (“data portability”);
• to submit a request so that decisions based on automated processing which concern you or significantly affect you and are based on your personal data are made by natural persons and not just computers.
You also have a right, in this case, to express your view and contest the decision.
In order to exercise your rights, you must contact our company, which processes your personal data and, in this case, is also called the “controller”. Our company will respond to requests without undue delay and within one month. You may be asked to provide information in order to confirm your identity.
In order to exercise your above rights or if you have any queries concerning the personal data protection policy or require assistance on exercising or understanding your terms and policies options, please contact our team at the e-mail address [email protected], by post at:
Colorato, 1, AMYNTAIOU STREET, GR-54636 Thessaloniki, or call us at 2310246808.
You can find further information on how our company handles your personal data by reading the Personal Data Protection Policy [link to policy].
Your personal data we need: